A little update

A little update on what I’m doing last weeks.
Last weekend I bought 2 pair of new drawers for in my IKEA EXPEDIT cupboard.
(Actually the drawers are part of the IKEA KALLAX series but can also be used in the former EXPEDIT series.)
I’m decorating my attic into a hobby space and needed some storage for my 5,25″ discs and couldn’t find any disc boxes that were in good condition and similar to each other.
20160210_200650 20160210_200709
Beside decorating my attic I also created two kernal switches.
One of the two are for my Commodore 128 and the other is for someone of the Dutch Commodore forum.
I still need to add the part for the integral disc and I have to find out why some changes I created on the kernal  won’t work.
20160207_002701
The changes I made worked in the vice emulator, but won’t in the real thing.
I changed the way the C= key worked while starting up (hold the C= to go into C128 mode instead the other way around).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.